What you can expect with Sell Well...
- Free ‘no pressure’ valuation
- Two Local Offices In Worsley & Swinton
- Professional photography & FREE Floorplan
- A personal ‘What the Owner Says’ Paragraph
- A detailed listing on Sell Well’s website
- Digital advertising including Rightmove and Zoopla
- Social Media marketing on Instagram & Facebook
- Instant Match to our extensive database of active viewers & stock
- Accompanied viewings including evenings & weekends
- Experienced team of hand picked estate agents
- Out of office communication with the directors
- Comprehensive sales progression from point of offer to completion
- Peace Of mind – We're proud to be a member of the property ombudsman
- Corporate Partners With Mustard Tree – Combatting Poverty – Preventing homelessness
With over 100 years combined experience, we know who are operating most effectively. A good solicitor can mean the difference between a smooth transaction and a stressful house move. We can give you the contact details of several and you can choose which one suits you.
We are in touch with independent surveyors who we can recommend should you need a homebuyers report, a structural or building survey or just advice on a boundary or a defect that concerns you. Please contact us for further information
If you are going to require a mortgage to make your purchase then it's important to get this in place before you start looking. Sell Well work closely with local mortgage consultants who can assess your borrowing potential and secure you an agreement in principle, which will help you determine how much you can afford.
The agent may receive a fee for this referral