- Superb True Bungalow In Highly Desirable Location
- Huge Potential To Transform And Add Further Value
- Large Corner Plot With Potential To Extend
- Beautiful Wrap Around Gardens
- Spacious Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen With Breakfast Bar
- Two Double Bedrooms And A Bathroom
- Detached Garage/Workshop, Driveway & Carport
- Easy Access To The East Lancashire Road (A580), The M60, M62 & M602 Motorways
- FREEHOLD! NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Do Not Miss This Opportunity To Purchase A Superb True Bungalow On Vicars Hall Gardens In Boothstown. A highly desirable location. This property has huge potential to transform and add further value. Occupying a large corner plot with potential to extend and beautiful wrap around gardens. Comprising of a spacious lounge, dining room, kitchen with breakfast bar, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. It is the outside space that really sets this property aside from others, set back from the road with a driveway and carport for off road parking, beautiful gardens to the front side and rear, a vast space which is very private and not overlooked and offers plenty of scope for outside use with family and friends plus a detached garage/workshop. This area is sought after due to its beautiful walks including down by the Boothstown Marina on the Bridgewater Canal, and superb bars pubs and cafes in the area. Catchment area for the outstanding St Andrews primary school. Popular for its close access to the East Lancashire Road (A580), the M60, M62 & M602 motorways. A lovely home with further potential, not to be missed! FREEHOLD! NO ONWARD CHAIN!