- Charming Double Extended Semi Detached That Flows Perfectly
- Elegantly Extended, Beautifully Presented Period Property
- Rear Extension Creating The Most Tranquil Summer Room Imaginable
- Three Bedrooms, Three Bathrooms Including Two Shower Rooms
- Large Lounge and Magnificent Galleried Landing
- Light And Bright Heart Of The Home Functional Kitchen/Dining/Sitting Room
- Incredible Mature Woodland Garden With Sunny Aspect
- Close To Roe Green And Worsley Village, It Is Rare That These Properties Come Up For Sale!
- The Perfect Home and Gardens For entertaining Friends And Family
This Incredibly Charming Double Extended Semi Is Perfectly Located on Lumber Lane, Close to Roe Green and Worsley Village. We are thrilled to be instructed with this elegantly extended, beautifully presented period property, with stunning original features and a very modern twist.
A real credit to its owner, this entrancing property has been vastly improved with a further rear extension creating the most tranquil Summer room imaginable. With underfloor heating, vaulted ceilings and beautiful Bi-Folding doors you really feel at one with the magnificent rear garden. Leading from this there is also a very handy ultra-modern shower and wet room in this special space.
The original extension creates a 'heart of the home' dining kitchen with island, dining and separate sitting areas. The perfect room for cooking and simultaneously entertaining friends and family The house flows perfectly throughout. The inviting entrance hall with lovely pantry leads you to an incredibly beautiful lounge, with french doors leading onto the rear extension. The first-floor landing really has the wow factor, with a breathtaking, large, rear elevation lead-lighted window. This area also doubles as a library with ample bookshelves and stunning galleried landing. The master suite is a generous double with walkthrough wardrobe and stunning en-suite shower room. There are two further bedrooms and a modern family bathroom also on this floor.
The front offers a block-paved driveway with parking for two vehicles, whilst the rear garden truly sets this property aside from others, with a lovely lawn, patio, raised beds and timber shed.
This is one the most desirable pockets in Worsley, the vast open greens really do give you a sense of space and it is walking distance to the historical Worsley Village with stunning walks along the Bridgewater Canal. Access to the popular loop line is a stone’s throw away. Popular with families due catchment for outstanding schools, St Mark's primary, Bridgewater and on the bus route to great secondary schools including Bolton School. In Close proximity to amenities and town and village centers, without having the feel of an urban area.
It is rare that these properties come up for sale and when they do, they are snapped up! Don't miss out.......For Sale With no Chain.