- Imposing Freehold Three-Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home
- Presented To The Highest Standard Throughout
- Popular Area Of Salford Near Salford University, Catchment For Kersal Infant School
- Superb Network Links To Manchester City Centre And Manchester Airport
- Short Walk To Drinkwater Park, Salford Sports Village And Kersal Wetlands
- Spacious Rear Multi-Level Garden, Driveway Parking To The Front
- Two Through Reception Rooms And Large Hall
- Stunning Bathroom and Fitted Kitchen
This imposing freehold three-bedroom family home is situated in a highly desirable area. Presented to the highest standard throughout this lovely bright property is in turn key condition.
Situated in a popular area of Salford close to Salford university in the catchment for the outstanding Kersal infant school. There are superb network links to Manchester city centre and Manchester airport, it’s a short walk to Drinkwater Park, Salford Sports Village and Kersal Wetlands. From the front the front you can clearly see the Manchester sky line, it’s only 15 minutes away by bus or car!
The ground floor the property briefly comprises: stunning spacious entrance hall, allowing access to the dining room with feature fireplace which is open plan to the sunning bay fronted lounge. This light and spacious rooms leads to the kitchen which has 2 Upvc windows and doors for front and rear access, a huge built in cupboard with double doors which is home to the fridge freezer, an integrated oven hob and extractor installed in 2019, and a fitted range of solid wood units. To the first floor; a lovely landing with doors to three bedrooms and gorgeous high specification three-piece family bathroom with shower over bath and pretty LED lighting. Two of the bedrooms are doubles with the third having those great views.
Externally, the property boats a spacious rear multi-level garden, sleepers create bedding areas, and the tiers create 3 lovely patios. Beyond the rear timber fence there’s an additional currently underutilised garden that measures roughly 24x12 ft, perfect for anyone who wants or needs the additional outside space. To the front; patio area with driveway providing access to off-road parking. Great house in a fab location, this is sure to go quickly!