- Beautifully Extended Family Home With Four Bedrooms
- Catchment For James Brindley Primary School, Approximately 6 Minutes For The Train Station
- Two Beautiful and Spacious Reception Rooms with Original Features And A Conservatory
- Open Plan Kitchen, Vaulted Ceiling, Utility Rom and Guest W.C
- Spacious Hallway and Landing With Lovely Solid Oak Internal Doors Throughout
- South East Facing Garden With Composite Decking, Alfresco Dining And Entertaining
- Modern High Specification Family Bathroom Suite and High Standard of Decor Throughout
- Close To The Vantage Bus And Loop Line. Locations Do Not Come Much Better Than This!
You are going to love this outstanding period home which has been vastly extended to create contemporary family living. This fantastic property has been transformed by the current vendors yet still retains its charming period features. They have sympathetically added a superb side and rear double extension and have renovated throughout, creating a four bedroom three reception room property with utility and down stairs w.c. It’s light and bright and has a fantastic South East facing garden, perfect for family fun, alfresco dining and entertaining! It’s got it all!!
This incredible period semidetached is perfectly located for Parr fold Park, in the catchment for James Brindley outstanding primary school, approximately 6 minutes for the train station and close to the Vantage bus and loop line. Locations do not come much better than this!
You enter this home through its spacious hallway with its lovely solid wood internal doors that are fitted throughout. The gorgeous lounge has a huge bay window creating a lovely bright room with chimney breast and cornice original features. The second sitting room is stylishly presented, with chimney breast and picture rail, the prefect family dining room with French doors that open into the spacious conservatory. Next up is the exceptional extended open plan kitchen diner, it’s this room that wow's you with a lovely vaulted ceiling and French doors to the rear that really invite the outside in with views over the lovely garden. The granite work surfaces and backsplash boasts a large breakfast bar, integrated Neff double oven and Gas hob (with an option to switch to electric) wine rack, room for American style fridge freezer and tones of cupboard space. The utility has room for washing machine and dryer and access to the lovely Guest w.c. The first floor landing gives access to the four generous bedrooms and a recently fitted high specification family bathroom suite. The master bedroom is bright and inviting and the second is a very generous double. The outside space is great here too with brand new gravel driveway for off road parking. The rear has newly fitted composite decking with lighting, timber shed and a luscious lawn. An absolute must see in an extremely sought-after convenient location.