- Huge Potential To Extend And Add Value
- Enormous Plot With Stunning Rear Garden & Views To Open Fields
- Attractive Three Bedroom Semi-Detached.
- Freehold Property Council Tax Band A
- Perfect First Time Buy, Downsize Or Buy To Let
- Spacious Lounge, Kitchen Diner & Guest WC, Modern Bathroom
- Sought-After Location Close To Walkden Town Centre
- Schools, Commuter Links & Amenities On The Doorstep
Sitting On A Gigantic Plot Located Close To Walkden Town Centre, Sell Well are delighted to offer for sale this attractive three-bedroom semi-detached. A superb family home in a sought-after location! This property is fronted by wrought iron gates and driveway offering generous off-road parking with secure gated access to the rear garden. Comprising of an entrance hall leading to a spacious lounge and modern dining kitchen with access to the huge rear garden and guest WC. Upstairs are three well presented bedrooms and modern bathroom. But what truly sets this property aside is the rear garden and the potential it offers, with a long lawn and not overlooked making it very private, this is a fantastic outside space and stunning open aspect views across the fields. Located in Worsley, a short walk from the lovely Parr Fold Park, well positioned for outstanding primary schools and excellent commuter links into Manchester, Salford Quays and Bolton. There are beautiful walks along the Loop line down to Worsley Village & Monton, it’s a short walk to the Vantage bus as well as lots of local open fields and dog walking areas, great access to the A580 and close to Walkden Train Station. Excellently positioned for Walkden High School. This property will not sit on the market for long. With further scope to extend, this a perfect first time buy, downsize or buy to let.... Don’t Miss it!!