- Impressive Period Terrace, Two Double Bedrooms Plus Study
- South East Facing Garden To Rear
- Original Features and Bags of Period Charm
- Attractive Front Garden With Potential off Road Parking
- Close To Walkden Shopping Centre & Train Station
- Walking Distance To Parr Fold Park
- Perfect First Time Buy Or Buy To Let, For Sale With No Chain!!
- Two Reception Rooms and Large Solid Oak Kitchen
Gorgeous Period Garden Terrace! Well Maintained With Further Potential and South East Facing Garden..... Sell Well are delighted to offer for sale this two/three bedroom bay fronted Terrace on Bridgewater Road in Worsley. A beautiful building that you can really put your own stamp on, it boasts a plethora of original features and bags of period charm. It's been incredibly well maintained with new roof and kitchen in the last 5 years. Comprising a deep entrance hallway, bay fronted lounge, huge dining room and gorgeous solid oak fitted kitchen. On the first floor there's a sky light looking into the superb roof space with newly fitted velux window, from here light floods into the landing space. There are two double bedrooms, a study with a further skylight/loft access and bright and spacious main bathroom with original built in storage. The front garden, currently well stocked and is prime for conversion to off street parking if required, street parking is also available. Close to the loop line and Parr fold Park. Close to Walkden Shopping Centre & Train Station, great access to the A580 and a direct bus route which gets you into Manchester City Centre in just 15 minutes. These terraces do not come up for sale often and when they do, they are snapped up! Don't miss out.....For Sale With No Chain!!